1. To promote students’ personal development by broadening their interests.
2. To provide students with opportunities for character formation and leadership training.
3. To promote students’ social development by offering opportunities for the broadening of their social experiences.
4. To provide students with opportunities to explore the world through immersion programmes.
5. To help students build a higher self-esteem by engaging them in ECA activities and giving them successful experiences.
6. To polish students’ critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
7. To cultivate a strong sense of belonging to the school.